Counting the Costs deadline extended – can you get us to 4,000?
2 mins read
Thursday 8 July 2021
We’re extending our flagship Counting the Costs survey for one more weekend.
And with 3,500 survey respondents so far – could YOU help us get to 4,000?
Counting the Costs is our biggest research campaign, running every two years but postponed last year due to the pandemic. Our research in 2018 found a sharp rise in disabled children going without essentials including specialist therapies and equipment.
This year we’re calling on families to take part in our survey and tell us:
- The impact of shielding and furlough on your family.
- Whether you’ve had extra caring duties or working hours.
- The impact on benefits like Disability Living Allowance and Universal Credit.
- Whether you’ve been going without (or accruing debt).
- Your concerns about the future.
Counting the Costs helps us build a picture of the situation for families with disabled children in the UK. Your answers will help Contact campaign for better financial support from the government for families like yours.
And by taking part, you’ll have a chance to win a £100 voucher!
A huge thank you to everyone who’s taken part in our survey so far.