Read the HemiHelp magazine online - now free!
Contact is delighted that thanks to the generosity of funders, including CIMT Manchester, we are now able to make our online HemiHelp magazine a free resource for all parents, carers and professionals.
Autumn 2020 edition out now!
The new issue of HemiHelp magazine is now live!
Our online flipbook is aimed largely at parent carers who support a child with hemiplegia, but lots of the articles are relevant to all families with a disabled child.
In the Autumn 2020 issue, you can read about:
- Emotional and behavioural issues in children with hemi - Part Three.
- Gaming - therapy of the future?
- Inclusive children's stories
- My career journey - Sascha Wiltshire, RH
- Our story - Jessica and Sebastian
- Contact's new services in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Hemi-friendly products in our Fledglings online shop.
- All the latest news from HemiHelp and much more!
If you would like us to promote your project, have an article to contribute, or a good idea for something we should include, please get in touch with Lizzie Salter, HemiHelp project manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Could you help fund HemiHelp?
If you find the magazine a useful resource, please consider donating or fundraising for us. Every penny raised helps fund our events, publications and other services, which provide essential help and hope to families living with hemiplegia.
- "It's a new journey you are embarking on and this group has been more help to me than anything."
- "This group is by far the most informative means about learning about hemiplegia. The information we have received here has surpassed any medical professional."
- "Thank you for an excellent workshop - it was so useful and informative. I have come away knowing I am not alone and there are others who are in a similar situation and understand."
- "It was wonderful having a whole day dedicated to families living with hemiplegia. Despite my son feeling SO nervous before, he loved every minute!"