Brighter Beginnings six-week programme
We're running a series of free workshops for parents of young children (0-8) with additional needs on some of the unique challenges you might face.
These workshops will take place across England.
The workshops cover:
- Support and information from Contact - providing a supportive welcome to the course and finding out how Contact can help.
- Sleep - understanding and managing sleep issues, help, advice and support.
- Getting what you need for your child - how to develop better communication skills and feel more confident to make decisions about your child.
- Encouraging positive behaviour - understanding behaviour and encouraging positive behaviour with tips to help.
- Money matters - how to improve your finances and understand what you're entitled to.
- Support for you - strategies for taking care of yourself and your family, and where to get further support and help.
If you have any questions about the project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 13 - 27 September, Norfolk
For booking information, email email@example.com