More ways to donate
Help us support thousands of families with disabled children in the UK today, whether you are giving your time or your money - your efforts will make a difference. There are many different ways for your to give to Contact:
Why we need your support
From our research reports Counting the Costs and Forgotten Families we found that:
- 1 in 6 families with a disabled child are going without food
- 1 in 5 families with a disabled child are going without heating
- 86 per cent are going without leisure time or days out
- over 60 per cent of families feel isolated all or most of the time
- over 50 per cent of say that the isolation is due to a lack of support.
You don't have to have a disabled child - or even be a parent - to empathise with the stresses and strains that bringing a disabled child up can add to family life.
Give to Contact
To help the thousands of families with disabled children who come to us every day, we need support like yours.
Get in touch today on 020 7608 8786 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.