Give to support in hospitals and hospices
A family whose child is in hospital faces overwhelming stress and insecurity.
They are dealing with prolonged periods of time away from home. They are struggling to focus on the immediate needs of their child. They might be dealing with the shock of a new diagnosis. They don't know what help is out there for them.
By giving today, you'll be making sure they are given the emotional and practical support they need.
How your donation will help
Your gift will help place a full time parent adviser in a children's hospital. It will also contribute to a dedicated helpline adviser providing support to families in this situation.
Your donation will help provide:
- drop-in sessions in hospitals and hospices to give families the expert advice they need
- one-to-one advice on the end of a phone to answer questions
- support for over 6,000 families in the first three years of this project.
You'll make a difference by:
- giving families the emotional support they need to care for their child in hospital
- ensuring families know how to access all the financial help and additional care services they're entitled to
- equipping families with the confidence to tackle the difficulties they face now and in the future.
How you can support these families
Thanks to the support we've received so far, we've been able to increase our work in Birmingham Children's Hospital and start work in the North East and South East of England.
More families need this help. Your donation will help put crucial support in even more hospitals across England.
Donate by completing the online donate form and stating in the comment box that you'd like your gift to go to the 'H&H project'.
If you'd like to find out more, please contact email@example.com or call 020 7608 8786.