Learning and events for parent carer forums in England
Save the Date - 8th National Contact and NNPCF Parent Carer Participation Conference
Taking place on Wednesday 21st November and Thursday 22nd November 2018
Taking place on Thursday 27 September at 12:00 midday.
An overview of how Contact's Strategic Health Lead can support your engagement with health. Including:
- Where to find information if you find 'health' confusing.
- What are the important things to know when engaging with health.
- How to understand all the health organisations - who's who?
- Some of the ways Contact engages with health nationally - and how this helps you.
- What to do if you need support.
Please note: If you are unable to attend a live webinar on the day, a recording of the webinar sessions along with relevant documents will be available the week following the webinar on our Resources page.
After registering for a webinar, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
New to webinars?
A webinar is a presentation live on the internet. You will be able to hear presentations live, follow the slides and submit questions for the presenters to answer. You will need a home computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone. You can also join via telephone, although you won't be able to see the presentation or submit questions. Read this information and guidance document [PDF].
Details of further upcoming webinars are regularly updated on this page. You can find recordings of previous webinars on our resources page.
You can explore our past webinars on our Resources page.
They include topics such as:
- Building active members
- Safeguarding for parent carer forums
- Using social media responsibly
- SEND Decision making and the law