Resources from the National Event 2019
Resources from the 2019 National Event
Thank you to everyone who attended the two-day annual conference and NNPCF AGM on 6th and 7th November in Chester. We were joined by over 196 attendees, with 158 parent carers representing 88 parent carer forums to make the days lively and enjoyable despite the disruption that the election and purdah caused to the agenda. The annual conference provides an opportunity for forum members from all over the country to come together, network and to share their passion and ideas, as well as their challenges with each other.
See the the highlights film from the event.
Resources and presentations from both days can be found below and further presentations from the conference will be uploaded once available:
- Introduction to parent carer forums
- Co-production, campaigning and the independence of parent carer forums
- Supported Employment
- NHS Long-Term Plan
- Introduction to the Local Offer
NNPCF AGM slides - Mrunal Sisodia and Tina Emery, NNPCF Co-Chairs
See the NNPCF Annual Report 2018-19 which was in the Day 1 packs.
With some changes to the advertised agenda, presentations from:
- Amanda Batten, CEO, Contact
- Michelle Donelan MP, Undersecretary of State for Children and Families - Minister's letter
- KIDS - Making participation work: Young People's Participation in SEND strategy and synergy with parent carer forums
- Healthwatch England - working in partnership
See the Contact Parent Carer Participation Annual Report 2018-19, hard copies of which were in the event packs.