Putting things right – Northern Ireland

1 min read

If you're unhappy with the service you've received from a healthcare service, you can provide feedback, make a complaint, or find some other way to put things right.

If you have a complaint about some aspect of your child’s healthcare, you can raise it with the Complaints Manager at the Health and Social Care Trust responsible for the service.

The Patient and Client Council (PCC) supports the public with questions, concerns and complaints to do with health and social care. The PCC operates a freephone helpline.

If you’re considering legal action, you can speak to a Law Centre and Children’s Law Centre. You may be eligible for free legal aid to help meet the costs of legal advice. Get advice before taking legal action.

Read more about complaining about health services in Northern Ireland