"I don't know what I'd do without Contact" - thanks for your fantastic feedback!
Friday 16th October 2020
Thanks to the amazing feedback you gave us in last month's survey of our information and advice service.
We run our survey twice a year to find out whether our service is meeting families' needs and what improvements we can make. Our information and advice service includes our website, social media channels, telephone helpline and live chat.
Out of around 240 respondents:
- 99% of helpline users said they were satisfied or very satisfied with the service.
- 94% of those who received our newsletters said they were satisfied or very satisfied with the service.
- 95% of readers of our parent guides and factsheets were satisfied or very satisfied.
- 92% of our website users said they were satisfied or very satisfied with the service.
- 97% of our social media users said they were satisfied or very satisfied with the service.
And as a result:
- 93% felt better informed about how to get support.
- 85% felt more confident.
- 98% would recommend Contact to others.
We are delighted to receive such lovely feedback too:
"I have had so much positive feedback about the webinars and virtual training offered over the last few months...Even when some sort of 'normality' returns and we can meet with one another once again, I hope these continue."
"I always check on Contact website before I fill in any forms."
"Your booklet is Brilliant & a breath of fresh air..we have been in the SEN world 14 years now and your support to families is amazing."
"I love the newsletters and find them really informative and the website is totally fantastic, I'd be lost without it now."
"I think Contact is a lifeline it has provided huge support, comfort, reassurance with their expert advice."
We know that sometimes parents find it hard to get through to our helpline, as some of the feedback suggests, and we're often in very high demand.
That's why we're always looking for new ways to make our information available, including our Common Questions Tool, Live Chat service, podcast episodes and more. We are currently looking at how we can make our website cater to different levels of information that parents need - whether it's just the basics or a more in-depth explanation.
Thanks to everyone who gave us feedback - it really helps us demonstrate to funders the value of their contribution.