Helping your child sleep guide gets a new update
Wednesday 14th February 2018
A child that doesn't sleep well affects the whole family. Many parents say they feel caught in a vicious cycle struggling to cope, and it's no surprise when you look at the research. 86 per cent of children with additional needs have issues with sleep.
What's in our sleep guide?
So if you're experiences difficulties, you're not alone. There can be various reasons for this; and there are many different strategies and approaches to helping children sleep. Our guide Helping your child sleep has been written by experts in the field, together with parents.
It has practical information and support for parents - you can check how much sleep a child needs at each age, learn about the sleep cycle and common causes of sleep disturbance. It also includes information on:
- Why sleep can be a problem
- How to make your child's bedroom a relaxing place
- Creating a bedtime routine
- How to deal with crying to avoid bedtime
- What is Melatonin and how it may help, plus much more
How to order your free copy today
Call our freephone helpline on 0808 808 3555 for your free copy, or download it from our website. All our guides are free for parents. Also in this series:
- Understanding your child's behaviour - suggestions about some of the ways your child can be helped
- Potty/Toilet training - practical tips and advice on how to approach this issue
Do you live in the East Midlands? Join our free sleep workshop!
Our Midlands team is running a sleep workshop from 10am-12pm Thursday 8 March at the Braunstone Civic Centre in Leicester.
- The importance of sleep
- Understanding sleep issues
- Top tips and practical strategies
Booking essential. To book email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 274 0437.