Latest edition of HemiHelp magazine out today!
Wednesday 18th December 2019
With articles written for, and by, people living with hemiplegia, the latest edition of our HemiHelp magazine includes features such as:
- Emotional and behavioural problems in children with hemiplegia
- We found love through HemiHelp!
- Make-up, body image and hemiplegia
- Sunflower lanyards and other 'hidden disabilities' schemes
- Advice on Benefits entitlement from Contact's Family Finance team
- All the latest news from HemiHelp and much more!
This is the second issue of the digital magazine published by HemiHelp - part of the Contact family - since it became a subscription item to raise money for HemiHelp's services.
For your £12 subscription you'll receive three editions of the magazine a year, full of useful information and enlightening articles about life with hemiplegia, plus four back copies.
Click here for more information about the magazine and how to subscribe.