Subscribe to the Hemiplegia magazine for £12 a year!
Thursday 8th August 2019
Our new HemiHelp magazine subscription offer is here, for just £12 a year.
HemiHelp is part of the Contact family, providing advice and information for families living with hemiplegia.
The HemiHelp magazine features a wide range of articles with a hemiplegia focus. It's a great resource for families, packed with inspirational stories; advice and information from medical professionals; career case studies; news and advice; signposting to useful resources, and info on our services and how we can support you - and you, us!
In the Summer 2019 issue
- We look at emotional and behavioural issues in children with hemiplegia.
- Mia Thorne, aged 12, on her journey as a fundraiser and advocate for disabled rights.
- Cara Evans on her 21-year career in the charity sector.
- Heather Lacey on how she's helping increase diversity in children's books.
- Gretchen Briggs on applying her speech and language expertise to her own son.
- We delve into the stories of some of our amazing fundraisers.
- All the latest news from HemiHelp and much more!
For £12 per year you will receive three HemiHelp magazines, chock full of useful info and uplifting articles about living with hemiplegia. The magazine will be available online as a digital flip book. You'll also get access to all back copies of the magazine.
And by subscribing, you're helping fund our vital events, publications and services to support families living with hemiplegia.
You can also read some frequently asked questions about the HemiHelp magazine subscription.