The HemiHelp Magazine Autumn 2020 is here!
Friday 20th November 2020
The new issue of HemiHelp magazine is now live!
Our online flipbook is aimed largely at parent carers who support a child with hemiplegia, but lots of the articles are relevant to all families with a disabled child.
In the Autumn 2020 issue, you can read about:
- Emotional and behavioural issues in children with hemi - Part Three.
- Gaming - therapy of the future?
- Inclusive children's stories
- My career journey - Sascha Wiltshire, RH
- Our story - Jessica and Sebastian
- Contact's new services in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Hemi-friendly products in our Fledglings online shop.
- All the latest news from HemiHelp and much more!
If you would like us to promote your project, have an article to contribute, or a good idea for something we should include, please get in touch with Lizzie Salter, HemiHelp project manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you find the magazine a useful resource, please consider donating or fundraising for us. Every penny raised helps fund our events, publications and other services, which provide essential help and hope to families living with hemiplegia.