Contact's Support Group Affiliation Scheme is here!
Friday 10th November 2017
Are you a member of a parent support group? Are you trying to get a new support group off the ground?
Join our new Support Group Affiliation Scheme today for all the advice, support and information you need to thrive.
What is the Support Group Affiliation Scheme?
We know that, like us, you're committed to making life better for families with disabled children. So together we want to join forces in reaching more families to be there for them as soon as they need us.
Our scheme gives you and your group:
- The information, news and resources you need to start up, grow and thrive.
- Help to promote, reach new members and network with each other.
- Access to simple, relevant and great-value learning and development opportunities.
What do we offer?
Join our free Affiliation Scheme and you will receive:
- Helpful resources to help you start and grow your support group.
- A range of options to help you promote your group and reach new members.
- Regular round ups of key news, information and exclusive or early-bird services for your group and members to take advantage of.
And in addition, for a flat annual fee you will receive:
- Access to a range of learning, development and networking opportunities, including two bespoke e-learning platforms and up to 25% discount on our training courses.
- Personalised support and expertise from our staff team through a dedicated enquiry service.
- Access to our Contact brand - to enhance your communications and help you demonstrate your connection to us.
For full details of what the scheme offers please read our introductory booklet.
How do I join?
To join as a free or paid affiliate, simply complete our online form. Paid affiliates will be directed to online payment options at the end of the form.
If you have any questions about the Affiliation Scheme please contact Adele Meader on firstname.lastname@example.org.