Co-production introduction – Taking your first steps towards working in co-production
This workshop is ideally delivered face to face and to a mixed group of parents and practitioners.
Who is this course for?
This course is likely to benefit anyone involved in working with parent carers of disabled children and parent carers of disabled children.
The course aims are:
- To build a common understanding of co-production, what it is and what it isn't.
- To support you as a group to explore why co-production is important to you.
- To introduce you to the cornerstones of co-production,
- To help you to understand and consider different perspectives and experiences
- To build your confidence to take the 1st steps towards putting co-production into practice - together!
Prices and booking
For information about pricing, group booking or multiple purchases, or to book a course, just get in touch:
- 07884 742154