We are always on the look-out for talented people who share our values. We recruit for a broad range of areas including family support, helpline advisers, communications, income generation and campaigning, as well as resources and monitoring and evaluation.
Business Development Programme Co-ordinator (Part-time 28 hours)
Why work for Contact?
Contact is an outstanding place to work. We’re a friendly, hard-working and driven team who put families with disabled children at the heart of everything we do.
We’d love to have you join us.
We believe that with the right support, families with disabled children can overcome the challenges they face. They can take control of their futures, and they can focus on what matters: being together and growing together.
We’ve been supporting families with disabled children for over 40 years.
We put families at the heart of everything we do. Families with disabled children make us who we are.
We are approachable and we never judge. We mean it when we say we’re inclusive.
We are dependable. Families with disabled children can rely on us.
We are determined. In everything we do, we’re resolute, fearless and ready to challenge.
Diversity, inclusion and wellbeing
As a charity, we are actively striving for greater equity, diversity and inclusion for our families and our colleagues. We have established a race equality action plan outlining our priorities.
We are committed to the wellbeing of our staff, and we have various wellbeing initiatives for staff to get involved in.
We offer a number of great benefits to our staff:
- Annual leave: 25 days pro rata per annum, plus one extra day for each completed year of service up to a maximum of 30 days after five years’ service. Discretionary leave: three days a year for the period of office closure between Christmas and New Year.
- Flexible working: We believe our staff should have a work/life balance, and many of our roles are part-time or open to flexible working arrangements.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme: Matched contribution rate for employee and employer of up to 5%.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP): Covering employees and their families, a full EAP free counselling service is provided through Health Assured.
- Season ticket loan. Yearly season ticket purchase available after six months satisfactory service, repayable over a ten-month period.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Wellbeing calendar of events.
We hold Two-Star Accreditation by Best Companies.
We are one of the UK’s top-100 midsized companies, one of London’s top-50 midsized companies and one of the top 30 UK charities to work for in 2021.
We’re proud to be accredited by Living Wage Foundation and Disability Confident.