Restricted Growth

If your child is affected by a medical condition or disability we can help. Call our freephone helpline on 0808 808 3555 to get information, support and advice. You can also browse our range of parent guides on aspects of caring for a disabled child in our resource library.

To meet other parents see support groups below or meet other parents online in our closed Facebook group

You can search for a particular or specific condition in our online A-Z of Medical Information.

Other UK sites with trusted health information:

NHS website

Patient UK

Although alternative links have been selected with great care, Contact acannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors. Alternative information providers give details of their quality control procedures on their website, which includes review of information by a qualified medical professional.

Is there support?

Restricted Growth Association (RGA)

Tel: 0300 111 1970

The Association is a Registered Charity in England and Wales No. 261647. It provides information and support to people of restricted growth and their families. The Association provides a network for adults and children throughout the UK, and offers an annual national convention, youth trips, family outings and regional events.  

Group details last reviewed September 2023.

Child Growth Foundation

Tel: 0208 995 0257

The Foundation is a Registered Charity in England and Wales No. 274325. It provides information and support to children and adults with growth related problems, and their families. The conditions supported by the Foundation include Turner Syndrome, Silver Russell Syndrome, Bone Dysplasia, Sotos Syndrome, Premature Sexual Maturity and Growth Hormone Deficiency.

Group details last reviewed September 2023.

Back to A-Z Conditions