Our support for you
Honouring your unique values, identity and community objectives, our support for your organisation is bespoke and includes:
- Creative fundraising and volunteer opportunities.
- Resources tailored to your needs.
- Regular updates and opportunities to engage colleagues that demonstrate your impact.
- Marketing and publicity support to help celebrate and elevate your goals.
- Cheer, commitment and a dedicated account manager from our client-focused team.
Your partnership might include:
Bespoke consultancy & support for your parent carers
We can provide training for your HR team or managers on understanding disability and supporting employees with disabled children. We also offer in-house workshops for colleagues who are parent carers.
Funding & developing a programme
Discover more about the types of projects your organisation and employees can help us deliver through fundraising: from our Brighter Beginnings workshops to our Family Finances programme.
Download our brochure
Find out more about partnering with Contact – download our corporate brochure.
Get in touch
Find out more about how to become a corporate partner by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org