Are you worried about Universal Credit uplift ending?
2 mins read
Thursday 1 July 2021
Are you worried about the impact this will have on your family?
We want to know if this will affect your income so that we can campaign for better financial support for families with disabled children.
- The impact on benefits like Disability Living Allowance and Universal Credit.
- The impact of shielding and furlough on your family.
- Whether you’ve had extra caring duties or working hours.
- Whether you’ve been going without (or accruing debt).
- Your concerns about the future.
And by taking part, you’ll have a chance to win a £100 voucher!
Need advice on Universal Credit?
Visit our Universal Credit webpage to find out more about what Universal Credit is, when you might be expected to claim it, and how much you’ll expect to receive.
And you can join our (closed) Facebook group to talk to other parents who’ve been there before. Joining our Facebook Group is easy. Just answer a few simple questions to register and you’re in!